For October's IWSG post, I'd like to talk about making plans and breaking plans. It drives me nuts. I'm constantly disappointing myself, and sometimes, others are effected. Then comes the punishment phase, which is usually in a dark, musty corner of my mind, where I sit and fester for days. Not a fun place to be.
So part of my BIG change is a commitment to follow through with my writing plans. My original writing plans. The ones I promised myself I'd complete, years ago. This flitting from one shiny to the next will cease and desist. Not to sound cliche, but I'm like a kid in a freaking candy store lately. I will buckle down and see my writing plans through. And when I'm done, maybe I'll move onto something else.
IWSG members, do you suffer from the not-following-through-with-a-project syndrome? Have a magical cure?
The sweet & charming Clare Dugmore awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award. For those of you who don't follow her, click on over. Her blog had a makeover and her new header is fabulous!!
Here are the required seven fun facts about me:
1. I hate beans. Any kind of bean. They're mushy and blah!
2. I love a good romantic comedy movie.
3. I'm obsessed with paranormal shows, especially Ghosthunters.
4. I love going to see musicals.
5. I adore the fall season. *See pic below*
6. I garden veggies year round.
7. Okay, ready for this one. It's BIG. I believe somewhere out there, is Bigfoot. Just saying.
I'm no good at passing out blog awards. So I award anyone and everyone who comments to pick up the One Lovely award and pass on the love. :))
In honor of fall, I built a scarecrow for the front porch. Yes, he enjoys cool nights and reading my copy of Sucker Literary Magazine.